Monday, October 12, 2015

What else has happened since I've been home?

Since returning I have been able to travel back to where I served in Utah, Nauvoo Illinois, and California. Not to bad since I've been back now almost 3 months. I got back into dancing right away despite my horrific farmers tan and serious chubba time around my mid section. They really weren't kidding though when they said the weight just falls off after your home. It must be because I'm not eating 5 desserts every night after dinner. I am currently enrolled in Chandler Gilbert Community College where I am trying to knock out my general ed. Ronnie, my little sister signed me up for my classes while I was still serving so naturally I ended up having classes with her. This has turned out to be one of the best things! I suggest taking a classes with a sibling, it's like a built in friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment